11/17/10

BWillackers ROOT RAWK



For this next installment of Bottom Heavy Humpday, I humbly present to you the next in a series of mixes with the same name (catchy, huh?).  So I’ve never been to Jamaica and I’ve honestly not really been that into Reggae. However, I love dubstep and noticed that I was accruing a growing library of more roots based dub. So i thought it necessary to hash out a mix. Here it is. Some old classics, and some tracks hot out the oven! From the mellow undulating oceanlike basslines of OSC, to the Ritalin-ready speed grime of Skrillex this ones got it all!!  Hope you enjoy it, and send it on to everyone you know!!!!
At my Official.fm account below, you can find tons and tons of other mixes I've posted in the last year or so. Go get the rest of them, and send everyone you know this way!!!!!




SETLIST
2Pac_California Love (Rusko Remix)
Rusko_Sound Guy Is My Target
Groove Armada_Superstylin'
Zinc_Nu Sound
FreQ Nasty vs. Bassnectar_Viva Tibet (East and West mix)
The Partysquad_Murderer (Diplo & JAYOU Remix)
Funtcase_50 Caliber
Skrillex_Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
FreQ Nasty vs. Propa Tings_Peacemaker (DUB)
Johnny_Jamrock
Bassnectar_Wildstyle Method feat. 40 Love
Breakage_Run 'em Out (ft. Roots Manuva)
Leo Justi_Dunno Riddim (Kid Conga Inst. Remix)
Little Jinder_Youth Blood (12th Planet & Flinch Remix)
OSC_Zion








Here's the first installation if you haven't downloaded it yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment