3/26/12

Muppet Star Wars Figures - Why wasn't I notified!?!?!


The Corporate Giant of all things imagination, mice and wishing on stars has taken it upon themselves to produce, market and sell Muppet based Star Wars action figures. As far as I am aware, I am still without any of these in my possession, and the press release was from November. I remember that episode way back in 1980, and reruns of the same - the Muppets accompanied by much of the cast from Star Wars. I can't tell you how many times I watched that episode. I miss that show and most the movies (at least the one's in which Jim Henson was still involved). So much of my imagination was molded by the Muppets and Star Wars. Unfortunately, the figures can only be purchased at any Disney Themepark; but not if Ebay has anything to say about it!   Here's some fun facts correlating Star Wars with the Muppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment