7/6/11

NEW BREAKBOT MIX!!!! I'm giddy!!


Its safe to assume, my life and its accumulated can be partitioned into Breakbot mixes. Dance on Glass, In NU Dj's We Trust, Valentine's Mixtape, I've memorized them all. When I saw he released a new mix, a new part of my life began. You think I'm weird don't you? That's fine, I just wouldn't mention your Twilight action figure collection to anyone. (Jacob's action figure has the same expression for every life experience known, and Edward's sparkles)
Breakbot - Lazy Sunday Selecta by edbangerrecords


Tracklist (for anyone who cares) -
MFSB – something for nothing
Latoya Jackson – a taste of you
Count coolout – rythm rap rock
Mr Flash – domino part A 
John Gary Williams – honey
Surface – falling in love
Linda Lewis – class style
Gene Dunlap – there’s talk
BB&Q Band – hard to get around
Kashif – I just gotta have you
Conway & Temple – Love lights
Kwick – Nightlife
Prince Charles and the City Beat Band – bush beat
Breakbot feat Ruckazoid – Fantasy (acapella)
Ron Richardson – ooh wee babe
The Nick Straker Band – A little bit of jazz
Logg – dancing into the stars
Dino Terrell – you can do it (leroy burgess edit)
Fela Kuti – water no get enemy
Cardell Funk Machine – shoot your shot
Carly Simon – Why
Willie Hutch – Mother’s theme (the mack ost)
Saint Tropez – belle de jour
J Dilla – don’t cry
Soul Mann and the Brothers – bumpy’s lament
Zapp & Roger – dancefloor
Exile – never gonna stop
Gap Band – Yearning for your love
Gary Glenn – Cause I love you
Lamont Dozier – Why (ain’t my love enough)
DeBarge – stay with me
Amii Stewart – Friends
Brenda Russell – a little bit of love

No comments:

Post a Comment