10/22/09

BWILLACKERS NEW MIX


Inspired from recent sets in Charlotte and Atlanta and conjoined with parts of a previous set done in Greenville NC Here is HRVST TIME!!! If you were at the Harvestfest or in Atlanta recently you've heard much of whats in here now! Split into two parts, the first is an extended intro of downtempo, instrumental hip-hop and ambient to set the scene (the calm before the storm).  The second is a floor melting house set of crunching electro-madness, declaration and peak-time floor power.  Download both and please pass this on to as many who wants it!
BWILLACKERS_HRVSTTIME_MIX

2 comments:

  1. BWILLACKERS_HRVSTTIME_INTRO is refusing to download for me,

    everything looks fine for a few minutes, it says my download is starting, but then my page gets bumped to Oops! This link appears to be broken. "Oops! This link appears to be broken."

    the harvest mix is fine thoough, ... I Dont' know, it might be just my computer.

    ReplyDelete