11/5/09

Rusko BBC1 Minimix



Rusko has spent the past ten years creating progressive Dubstep alongside many artists, beginning with Iration Steppas.
Dirty beats are what gets me going, but when I first heard Rusko many things changed regarding how I vibe to music. Rusko takes a more exclusive approach to Dubstep mixing, matching sound clips from movies and adding his own style which can be described simply as fun and high energy. And trust me when I say that his live sets have just as much energy as his production style. With his unique style and approach to the music, he has stood out as a heavy hitter in the Dubstep community.

For those outside of the loop and you don't know what dubstep is, it's a lit bomb of deep grinding basslines, mid-tempos that explode into a full on frenzy of breaks and four-to-the-floor madness.  If that description doesn't help you one iota, just download the thing, fool!!! It's like six or seven megabytes, I think your ten billion gigabyte hard drive can handle it!! Try it on for size, turn it up, and then go buy all of his stuff!!

RUSKO BBC1 DUBSTEP MINIMIX

No comments:

Post a Comment